October 25-27, 2022
Grand Okanagan Resort
British Columbia, Canada
What are the main benefits of attending ETx Canada?
• Full participation package: Complimentary airfare, hotel, meals and registration costs ensure a cost-effective experience while away from the office. Your time is valuable and the hosted attendee package is how we show our appreciation for your invested time.
• Refine your Strategy: Accelerate your knowledge of trends, current solutions, services and strategies to stay ahead of your competitors.
• Time well Spent: Accomplish months' worth of face-to-face meetings with solution providers and industry experts in just 2 days.
• Fresh Perspective: Listen in on Keynotes and candid panel discussions from industry leaders, peer executives and visionaries in the digital transformation space to keep you forward-thinking!
What makes ETx Canada different from other Digital Transformation conferences?
We assemble all key players, including end user organizations, solution providers and industry analysts so that attendees may formalize relationships across all elements of the supply chain in new and exciting ways to further advance digital transformation in critical market segments. Rather than just another trade show or exhibition, we are focused on building lasting relationships so all members in these complex ecosystems can better understand and advance their needs.
How is the agenda structured?
Our agenda is more business-intensive than any other event focusing on digital transformation. Every day is packed with private and group meetings, presentations, content sessions and networking. There is no wasted time and attendees walk away with solutions and strategies they can act on immediately. This high-end program builds in scheduled time for face-to-face interaction between attending executives, supplier representatives and industry experts. No other event delivers this level of quality meeting time among current and future business partners, while also providing the highest level of educational sessions and access to a variety of onsite resources.
Click the Attendee Inquiry button below to inquire about attending!
"In November 2019 I attended the ET Canada Exchange Summit in Quebec City. It was my second Summit and once again the data, insights and information provided by IDC and the participant panels was extremely engaging and valuable. nGage runs an incredibly well organized event that is filled with content and offers plenty of time to network and share information with other attendees. The time spent with the sponsors was interesting and informative. I look forward to my next opportunity to attend ET Canada Exchange!"
- Tim Thomlison, Director of Support Desk and Computer Operations, Fountain Tire
"ET Canada was very valuable in terms of improving awareness of emerging trends as well as sharing war stories with peers from other Canadian companies. I very much appreciate the Canadian perspective as many such events are more US focused and as we know Canada is different."
-Phil Short, Director of IT, Mars Canada Inc.
"I found ETx Canada Exchange to have excellent content while also offering great peer to peer networking opportunities. I really appreciated the thought-provoking concepts and innovative approaches that were shared with us, and know I will develop richer strategies as a direct result of having attended this event."
- Helen Knight, Director of IT, Calgary Drop-In Centre
"An extremely well planned event to help IT leaders stay current with technology trends and network with peers. The conference is kept to a size that facilitates networking and learning from other attendees and vendors."
-Peter Thompson, VP of IT, Knowledge First Financial